Monday - Studio space will be available to Paint a Hope for non Profit services.
Tuesday - 10am-11:30am ADULT DRAWING CLASS & 6:00- 9:00 pm - ADULT OIL PAINTING CLASS
Wednesday - 9:30 am- 12:30 pm - ADULT OIL PAINTING CLASS, 4:00-5:00 pm, 5:00-6:00 pm, 6:00- 7:00pm
Thursday - 4:00-5:00 pm, 5:00 - 6:00 pm ,6:00 - 7:00 pm , 7:00 - 8:30 pm ADVANCE CLASS
Friday - 3:30 - 4:30, 4:30 - 5:30 pm , 5:30 - 6:30 pm , 6:30 - 7:30 pm.
Saturday - STUDIO CLOSED (ONLY AVAILABLE FOR BIRTHDAY PARTIES)
Sunday - 11:00-12:00 pm, 12:00 -1:00 pm, 1:00-2:30 pm ADVANCE CLASS
• Classes are only paid for by the month (not by the class), with 4 classes of one hour each.
• Discounts are available for immediate family members who are enrolled together, and for advanced payments of three, six or twelve months (ask for details).
• Tuition is due the first class of the month.
• Tuition credit is not given for missed classes.
• Tuition is not transferable from one month to another due to poor attendance or any missed classes.
• If a student registers for classes later than the first week of the month, tuition will be prorated for that month.
• Prorating for family vacations or emergencies may be done once a year per student.
ADVANCED PAYMENT DISCOUNTS
Sign up for three months, six months or twelve months and receive discounts off your tuition each month. Ask for specific discount amounts.